WE ARE LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED, ADAPTABLE AND TECHNICAL INDIVIDUAL TO JOIN OUR TEAM AS A SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR
- Minimum 3 years’ experience on technical support and systems administration for various technologies such as Networks, Servers (Windows & Linux) and Backup.
- Excellent knowledge of Windows Server 2012/2016.
- Good knowledge of GUN/Linux operating system (Ubuntu, CentOS, FreeBSD)
- MS Active Directory services, DHCP, MS Exchange 365;
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, 10.
- MSSQL, MySQL BD Administration, (PostgreSQL is a plus)
- Server Firewall Administration;
- Ability to demonstrate critical thinking, providing options, recommendations, and additional actions relating to resolving issues, mitigating risks and resolving escalated items.
- The successful candidate must have strong communication skills (both verbal and written), be a team player and perform difficult tasks well under pressure and being on-call.
- Virtualization environments (Vmware ESXi, KVM, hyperV)
- Good understanding of Network Routing and Switching principals
- Understanding and Experience in Blockchain;
- Hands-on experience with trading platforms, preferably with MT4/MT5, is a plus.
- Zabbix Monitoring system;
- DevOps experience;
- Programing and scripting skills with Powershell (optional: perl, php, python)
- Previous hands on experience with VoIP/SIP (Asterisk) would be an advantage
- Work experience with network devices Mikrotik;
- Understanding of VPN;
- Experience in .NET development, is a plus.
- Engineering of SA-related solutions for various project and operational needs.
- Install new / rebuild existing servers and configure hardware, peripherals, services, settings, directories, storage, etc. in accordance with standards and project/operational requirements.
- Install different systems required for business operations.
- Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures.
- Research and recommend innovative, and where possible automated approaches for system administration tasks. Identify approaches that leverage our resources and provide economies of scale.
- Perform daily system monitoring, verifying the integrity and availability of all hardware, server resources, systems and key processes, reviewing system and application logs, and verifying completion of scheduled jobs such as backups.
- Perform regular security monitoring to identify any possible intrusions.
- Perform daily backup operations, ensuring all required file systems and system data are successfully backed up to the appropriate media, recovery tapes or disks are created, and media is recycled and sent off site as necessary.
- Create, change, and delete user accounts settings per request.
- Provide Tier III/other support per request from various constituencies.
- Investigate and troubleshoot issues related to systems/tools/utilities used by company.
- Repair and recover from hardware or software failures. Coordinate and communicate with impacted constituencies.
- Learn new systems to operate with them accordingly to the business needs.
- Apply system upgrades on a regular basis, and upgrade operation tools and utilities. Configure / add new services as necessary.
- Maintain operational, configuration, or other procedures accordingly to business requirements.
- Perform periodic performance reporting to support capacity planning.
- Perform ongoing performance tuning, hardware upgrades, and resource optimization as required. Configure CPU, memory, and disk partitions as required.
- Maintain data center environmental and monitoring equipment.
- Very competitive salary base on the skills with opportunity to grow
- Performance bonus programs
- Comfortable working environment
- Sport reimbursement